We invite you to join a growing, dynamic and always innovating team at INLIV, supporting our Wello brand, as Client Experience Specialist! We are looking for two individuals to join our team, one based in Calgary, AB and one based in Toronto, ON. These newly created roles will support all sales and business development activities for the team. We are seeking driven, high energy individuals, with experience coordinating sales activities and maintaining account relationships, someone who is committed to the standard of excellence that is required to succeed and remains resolutely dedicated to a strong client experience.
The Client Experience Specialist will be a self-starter with proven skills that can support and evolve the INLIV sales organization. The Specialists must understand market dynamics and have keen knowledge and awareness of competitive products, solutions and offerings. Everyone on our team helps us to work toward our vision and truly living our values.
A. Our vision contribution to the world and big hairy audacious goal is to “Help Solve the Canadian Health Care Crisis and measured by inspiring the health of 3.5 million Canadians annually with our services.”
B. Our core purpose of our team to wake up every morning and inspire people to live amazing lives.
C. Our values of Team (we believe teams solve big problems together), Care (above and beyond for team and clients), Passion (a culture where you can feel the intangible emotions of people’s work) and Growth (where we are very happy to throw away the past processes and innovate new People & Culture ideas).
- Support business development initiatives for the company nationally by working closely with the leadership team;
- Uphold INLIV’s core values of care, team, passion and growth in all interactions with team members and clients;
- Continue developing a customer-centric approach, delivering the Wello product to the market;
- Help maintain relationships with current clients, new clients and prospects;
- Onboard clients into the process and launch product with their employees;
- Provide information and data to clients on an ongoing basis, to help maintain relationship;
- Organize events, tradeshows and meetings, leading all support functions required;
- Ensure and maintain current knowledge of industry practices and competitors’ actions;
- Collaborate with Marketing to help develop effective collateral;
- Lead all follow up activities with clients and prospects, ensuring delivery of commitments;
- Support in the development of proposals and agreements;
- Travel, as required, to aid in sales activities;
- Strong research capabilities, to best understand our clients’ needs and industry demands;
- Maintain a strong database of all clients, prospects and contacts to be used by the entire team; and,
- Other duties as required.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field is required;
- 4+ years of sales coordination and account management experience or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in the insurance industry, working with resellers, brokers and other sales channels would be considered a strong asset;
- Proficient technology skills and aptitude toward learning digital solutions in the workplace;
- Strong problem solving skills in order to engage in joint problem solving activities with clients and internal team;
- Excellent organizational and presentation - output oriented and able to accomplish results within firm timelines;
- Experience pulling together usage and engagement data and presenting data to clients;
- Analytical ability and attention to detail will be integral;
- Strong interpersonal skills - articulate communicator and excellent listener;
- Fluency in a second language, ideally French, will be shown preference;
- Proven track record in actively engaging via in-person and virtual meetings with stakeholders within prospect and client organizations and developing / maintaining active relationships with key organizations;
- Strong business and financial acumen will be required; and,
- Understanding of market and competitive environment including deal activity and potential opportunities.