Come work with us at INLIV! We are a team orientated business that inspires amazing lives through medical services, fitness and medical aesthetics. Be challenged to think outside the box, collaborate with an enthusiastic team, seek out new opportunities and make them a reality.
Our values are simple but are of the most importance when selecting our team members. Our four values unite us all to achieve success:
1) Team - we believe great teams can solve big problems together;
2) Care – we go above and beyond for team and our clients;
3) Passion – we are creating a culture where you can feel the intangible energy of people’s connection to the important service we’re creating;
4) Growth – we are rapidly building something special and inspiring amazing lives. This type of innovation needs passion and focus.
We invite you to join a growing, dynamic and always innovating team at INLIV as a Nurse Practitioner! Facilitate amazing patient care in both our primary care program as well as our functional medicine program by diagnosing, treating and managing urgent, acute and chronic illnesses. This position will require you to work in our clinic in Calgary, Alberta. If you are interested in the position and located in Calgary, please apply!
- Work to full scope of practice in both the primary care and functional medicine programs
- Diagnose, treat and manage urgent, acute and chronic illnesses
- Order and interpret screening and diagnostic tests
- Perform procedures and treatments
- Prescribe medications and therapeutic interventions
- Provide advice, coaching and counselling related to prevention of illness or injury
- Client report management and communication with entire health care team
- Involvement with all administration tasks
- The NP is a Registered Nurse with CARNA who has successfully completed an approved Nurse Practitioner program;
- holds a Master of Nursing with a focus on advanced clinical nursing practice for all ages;
- Full IFM or A4M qualification
- Minimum 3 years recent experience as an NP in an outpatient clinical setting in a primary care family medicine practice and 1 year experience in a functional medicine practice setting;
- BCLS-HCP, AED, and Venipuncture mandatory;
- Completion of one or more of the following is an asset:
- Emergency Nursing Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, ACLS, BTLS, Trauma Nurse Core Course or other advanced clinical nursing skills preferred
- Additional training in CTAS scoring, EKG, lab and other diagnostic results would be an asset.
- Experience in a wide range of assessment, treatment and therapeutic interventions, health promotion, diagnostic procedures, and follow-up care in the community considered an asset;
- Computer literacy and experience with an EMR;
- Passionate about primary care family medicine including acute, chronic and preventative care;
- Confident, out-going, high energy, with a passion for life;
- An independent thinker who works well with others and is dedicated to an excellent patient experience;
- A team player who enjoys team-based medical care;
- An excellent communicator with both patients and team members.