Wello is a leading virtual healthcare platform in Canada for employers and their valued team members. At Wello, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered. We wish to empower employees to manage their well-being in a more proactive, accessible manner through phone or video appointments available 24/7. Backed by over 40 years of healthcare expertise, our advantage is rooted in our level of care. By utilizing empathetic and caring Nurse Practitioners who can diagnose and treat in a fast and effective manner, we are able to help get employees on demand access to quality support, while proactively managing ongoing health concerns. Together, we are looking at the bigger picture. By building tomorrow’s innovative healthcare solutions, we can help individuals get well and keep well to support your business needs.
Our values are simple but are of the most importance when selecting our team members. Our four values unite us all to achieve success:
1) Team - we believe great teams can solve big problems together;
2) Care – we go above and beyond for team and our clients;
3) Passion – we are creating a culture where you can feel the intangible energy of people’s connection to the important service we’re creating;
4) Growth – we are rapidly building something special and changing the way healthcare is delivered to employees and their families. This type of innovation needs passion and focus.
The Operations Manager supports Wello Operations’ front line teams by facilitating scheduling & forecasting, program management, implementation of new initiatives, and the development of operational analytics tools to support ongoing medical fulfillment.
- Be an active member of the Wello Operations management team, facilitating the rapid growth of the front line team and participating in strategic planning process, budgeting and other core management functions;
- Responsible for forecasting and scheduling front line team members, to ensure that there is sufficient capacity to meet proposed demand. Support team leads in real time to react to unexpected demand or challenges with capacity;
- Define, implement, and improve (as necessary) frontline operations reports and real time dashboards to facilitate day to day operations management and identify efficiencies/areas for improvement including client feedback, with a keen eye on bottom line cost impact;
- Support the Operations management team to identify, gain signoff and implement tools, processes, reporting, etc. to support a strong Operations function foundation and enable significant business growth;
- Directly manage partnership teams such as the Quebec physicians, Mental Health team and the Return-To-Work in-house team, including scheduling, invoicing, etc;
- Develop strong working relationships with the Wello operations team leads to understand their key support needs and facilitate a common understanding of Wello and Operations needs/initiatives and processes;
- Be the operations person responsible for internal technology such as Quinyx, Input Health, Wello Central, etc;
- Support and/or lead special projects as needed.
- Contact Centre and/or workforce management systems experience required;
- Proven experience with budgeting and forecasting;
- 2 years of people management experience an asset;
- Strong experience with workforce management/load management software or equivalent;
- Strong organizational, data (excel, Power BI) and math skills with demonstrated technical acumen;
- Detail oriented and loves to put effective process in place;
- Strong problem solver that thrives in a fast paced, often changing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Previous experience working in a tech start up environment, preferably in healthcare, insurance, or wellness will be a strong asset;
- Proficient in using MS Office programs.