We invite you to join a growing, dynamic and always innovating health care team at INLIV, as a Physician! Through the Total Health Management (THM) program, we are able to provide our clients with a best in class primary medical care service that directly impacts lives. This program has improved the health and lives of many people and is the core of our medical services offering. The Total Health Management is INLIV’s fastest growing medical program and is essential to our future growth. You will engage with clients daily to provide medical care with expertise, support and guidance on the Total Health Management program.
- Our vision contribution to the world and big hairy audacious goal is to “Help Solve the Canadian Health Care Crisis and measured by inspiring the health of 3.5 million Canadians annually with our services.”
- Our core purpose of our team to wake up every morning and inspire people to live amazing lives.
Our values are simple but are of the most importance when selecting our team members. Our four values unite us all to achieve success:
1) Team - we believe great teams can solve big problems together;
2) Care - we go above and beyond for team and our clients;
3) Passion - we are creating a culture where you can feel the intangible energy of people’s connection to the important service we’re creating;
4) Growth - we are rapidly building something special and changing the way healthcare is delivered to employees and their families. This type of innovation needs passion and focus.
We are looking for a Physician who is:
- Passionate about family medicine
- Dedicated to creating an excellent patient-centric experience
- High energy and enjoys working with others
- A team player with enthusiasm and passion for life, medicine and health
- Excited about the opportunity to work as part of an innovative healthcare team
- An excellent communicator with both patients and team members
- Committed to inspiring amazing lives
- A total compensation package that includes competitive hourly pay, work schedule to allow work/life balance, participation in INLIV team and social events
- Ongoing coaching, feedback and leadership
- A positive, team environment with the opportunity to learn from other health and wellness professionals
- Family medicine practice within a group setting
- Create an outstanding patient experience
- Encourages comprehensive and thoughtful communication with medical coordinators, nurses and patients
- Medical care services, including ongoing primary care with paid on- call services on a one in five rotation.
- Part time hours with opportunity to increase as roster and patient base grows
- Licensed by College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Certification with the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Member of the Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Experience and expertise in Occupational Health and attendance management programs would be an asset
- Experience in a private healthcare clinic setting will be considered a strong asset