We invite you to join a growing, dynamic and always innovating team at INLIV, supporting our Wello brand, as an Account Executive in Toronto, Ontario! This newly created role will support the sales initiatives, working closely with the Business Development Reps and VP, Sales. We are seeking driven, high energy individuals, with experience with maintaining sales relationships, closing sales and hitting targets, with a commitment to a strong client service.
The Account Executive will be a self-starter with proven skills that will drive and evolve the INLIV sales organization. You must understand market dynamics and have keen knowledge and awareness of competitive products, solutions and offerings. Everyone on our team helps us to work toward our vision and truly living our values.
A little bit about us:
A. Our vision contribution to the world and big hairy audacious goal is to “Help Solve the Canadian Health Care Crisis” measured by inspiring the health of 3.5 million Canadians annually with our services.
B. Core purpose of our team to wake up every morning and inspire people to live amazing lives.
C. Our values of Team (we believe teams solve big problems together), Care (above and beyond for team and clients), Passion (a culture where you can feel the intangible emotions of people’s work) and Growth (where we are very happy to throw away the past processes and innovate new ideas).
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities: i.e. executing 5+ meetings per day
- Strategize with VP, Sales and other departments
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Leverage CRM tools to take a client across the finish line
- Work closely with the Business Develop Rep team, to maintain great client relations
- Meet with qualified prospects, educating them on Wello and telemedicine
- Identify prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology
- A degree or diploma in a related field
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Account/sales management related experience is required, with ability to close!
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies would be an asset
- Salesforce.com experience is an strong asset
- Recent experience in healthcare, benefits, insurance considered a strong asset
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent communication; ability to speak effectively with anyone
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, B2B and B2C sales.
- You are comfortable facing rejection and show resiliency
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- You love connecting with people
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference and change lives.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
NOTE: Please apply with a cover letter and resume!
Visit our website at wello.ca and our associated parent company at inliv.com to learn more about us!