We invite you to join a growing, dynamic and always innovating team at INLIV, supporting our Wello brand as a Nurse Practitioner in British Columbia! Lead our virtual healthcare service by providing diagnosing, treating and managing urgent, acute and chronic illnesses through our online portal, phone and video calls.
A little bit about us:
A. Our vision contribution to the world and big hairy audacious goal is to “Help Solve the Canadian Health Care Crisis” measured by inspiring the health of 3.5 million Canadians annually with our services.
B. Core purpose of our team to wake up every morning and inspire people to live amazing lives.
C. Our values of Team (we believe teams solve big problems together), Care (above and beyond for team and clients), Passion (a culture where you can feel the intangible emotions of people’s work) and Growth (where we are very happy to throw away the past processes and innovate new ideas).
- Work to full scope of practice
- Diagnose, treat and manage urgent, acute and chronic illnesses
- Order and interpret screening and diagnostic tests
- Perform procedures and treatments
- Prescribe medications and therapeutic interventions
- Provide advice, coaching and counselling related to prevention of illness or injury
- Client report management and communication with entire health care team
- Involvement with all administration tasks.
- Be available for on-call, after office hour services for Wello patients
- Research and be included in pilot projects as needed
- Participate in team building activities when schedule allows
- Uphold all INLIV values
- Bachelor of nursing
- Masters of nursing
- Valid BCCNP license- all ages
- Must have scheduling flexibility
- Work 2 days/ week and on-call hours
- Eligibility and willingness to be licensed in other provinces- AB, MB, ON, SK
- Minimum 2 years recent experience as an NP in an outpatient clinical setting with preference for those working across the life span in a primary care setting such as Family Medicine, Urgent Care or Out Post setting
- BCLS-HCP, AED, and Venipuncture mandatory
- Completion of one or more of the following: Emergency Nursing Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, ACLS, BTLS, Trauma Nurse Core Course or other advanced clinical nursing skills preferred
- Additional training in CTAS scoring, EKG, lab and other diagnostic results would be an asset.
- Experience in a wide range of assessment, treatment and therapeutic interventions, health promotion, diagnostic procedures, and follow-up care in the community considered an asset
- Have access to a locked, home office.
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Technologically savvy
NOTE: Please apply with a cover letter and resume!
Visit our website at wello.ca and our associated parent company at inliv.com to learn more about us!